24 APRIL 2018 18:00PM - 25 APRIL 2018 06:00 AM
Location:Albany Heritage Park, Mount Clarence, WA 6330
Price:$55 Swag space per person, $115 Tent space (2 person)
Contact Name:Anzac Albany
How to book:
Head to the Anzac Albany website to book your Convoy Campout space.
Following on from the Anzac Albany Festival, grab your swag or tent and join us for the exclusive Convoy Campout within the ground surrounding the National Anzac Centre for a unique Dawn Service experience.
Once the Anzac Albany Festival closes to the public the exclusive Convoy Campout will commence and continue into the night leading into the Dawn Service on Wednesday, April 25 2018.
Campers will get a WW1 themed experience with campfires, live performances, WW1 themed movie screenings as well as a space for your swag or tent (Maximum size: 2 Man tent)
$55 Swag space per person
$115 Tent space (2-person)
BYO Swag & Tent
Contribution to The War Widows’ Guild Of Australia
For every ticket purchased a contribution will be made to The War Widows’ Guild Of Australia.
“We all belong to each other. We all need each other. It is in serving each other and in sacrificing for our common good that we are finding our true life.”
Exclusive access to the Convoy Campout at Albany Heritage Park including;
- Camp fire performances and activities into the night
- Camp concierge
- WW1 themed movie screenings
- Exclusive Gunfire Breakfast
- 50% discount to access the National Anzac Centre ($12 for adults, $5 for children)
- Exclusive early morning access to the National Anzac Centre on Anzac Day (post dawn service) from 6.30am
- 10% discount in Forts Store
- Exclusive early morning access to the Princess Royal Fortress on Anzac Day from 6.30am including guided tours
- Optional guided trail hike to Dawn Service
- Shuttle bus to Dawn Service from Forts Road carpark
- Live screening of Dawn Service from Convoy Camp
- Space for swag or tent (Maximum size 2 person tent)
- Availability to purchase food and beverages
- War Widows Guild Contribution ($5 per ticket/swag & $15 per ticket/tent)