Our whole-food, plant-based life-style is centred on whole, unrefined, or minimally refined plants. It’s a diet based on fruits, vegetables, tubers, whole grains, and legumes; and it excludes meat (including chicken and fish), dairy products, and eggs, as well as highly refined foods like bleached flour, refined sugar, and oil.
There are so many recipes focusing on this life-style we are excited to try something different every night. We look forward to eating the delicious things we make for every single meal. We love eating healthy food because it tastes so good! We also love making dishes to share with you how incredible healthy vegan food can really be.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cucumber, sliced into spears
- 3 carrots, grated into long and thin sticks (we used our spiriliser)
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 2-3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 4 superfood wraps
- Tahini Dill Sauce (recipe below)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C. Mix the chickpeas with the paprika, chilli powder, salt, and olive oil. Spread them out on a baking sheet and roast for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Prepare the Tahini Dill Sauce and set aside.
- On a tortilla, arrange the chickpeas with a few sliced of cucumbers and carrots, some kale, a handful of tomatoes, and several slices of avocado. Pour a few tablespoons over the vegetables and roll like a burrito. Slice in half
Tahini Dill Sauce
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2-4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- juice half a lemon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp water
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until smooth.