I made this for dinner this week and posted this photo on facebook. Lots of likes and comments prompted me to share the recipe.
4 x white fish fillets (we used Hake)
1 fresh red thai chilli, seeded and sliced thinly
3 fresh kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
20g fresh lemon grass, chopped finely
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
1/2 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
1/2 cup freshly packed fresh mint leaves
150g snow peas, trimmed, sliced thinly
1 fresh long red chilli, seeded, sliced thinly
2 spring onions, sliced thinly
50g snow pea sprouts
1 large mango sliced thinly
Lime and Sweet Chilli Dressing
2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
1/3 cup fish sauce
1/3 cup lime juice
2 teaspoons peanut oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1cm piece grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon grated palm sugar.
1. Make lime and sweet chilli dressing by combining all ingredients and whisk well
2. Combine fish, thai chilli, lime leaves and lemon grass in large bowl with 1/2 dressing, cover, refrigerate 30 mins
3. Place fish mixture, in single layer, in baking paper in the steaming tray of the thermomix (or other steamer of your choice), add 1 cup of boiling water, set on varoma, speed 2 for 8-10 mins until fish is cooked to your liking
4. Meanwhile place remaining ingredients in large bowl and toss gently to combine
5. Place on plate, top with the fish and pour over the remaining dressing
19.8 carbs, 8.7 total fat.
Adapted from Womens Weekly Lo-Carb Lo-Fat recipe book by Pamela Clark.