A well-balanced and filling breakfast you can prepare the night before.
- 400ml coconut milk
- 200grams fresh mangoes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 60g chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
- Blitz the coconut milk, mango, lime juice and maple syrup in Thermomix or food processor.
- Stir the chia seeds into the puree.
- Allow the mixture to sit for about 10 minutes. It will thicken slightly.
- Spoon the pudding into serving containers.
- Refrigerate overnight. The pudding will thicken further.
- Serve with coconut yogurt, chopped fresh mangoes and salted coconut chips.
Chia seeds are among the healthiest foods on the planet. Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. They are loaded with fibre, protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and various micro-nutrients.
Thank you to The Cooks Pyjamas for the recipe