Last night we received the exciting news that we finalists again in the Hosted Accommodation category of the WA Tourism Awards.
For more than 40 years, the Western Australian Tourism Awards have been recognising excellence within the tourism industry. Becoming a finalist in WA's most prestigious awards is without a doubt something to shout about – and the Great Southern should be shouting incredibly loud. Well done to the following:
- Category 4 – Festivals and Events – Taste Great Southern (delivered by Denmark Tourism Inc.) and Anzac Albany
- Category 15 – Tourism Restaurants – The Lake House Denmark
- Category 16 – Tourism Wineries – The Lake House Denmark
- Category 17 – Caravan and Holiday Parks – Denmark Ocean Beach Holiday Park
- Category 18 – Hosted Accommodation – HideAway Haven
- Category 19 – Unique Accommodation – Maitraya Private Retreat
- Category 25 – Excellence in Food Tourism – Vino Foods, The Lake House Denmark
- Category 28 – Local Government Award for Tourism – Shire of Denmark and City of Albany
Finalists will be announced at Crown Perth on Saturday 14 November.