Three of our packages include massages by Hayley at Radiant Being. Hayley is a trained Health Psychologist and a certified Yoga teacher.
Our Babymoon @ HideAway, Couples Romantic Pamper Weekend and Girls GetAway @ HideAway, all include massages with Hayley and her tem from Radiant Being and/or Yoga sessions and pedicures.
As responsible business owners, we always test what we offer, so Maggie went and had a massage yesterday. How good was that.
Walking into Hayley's studio I immediately felt relaxed and comfortable. Hayley has the whole holistic approach. She works with her clients to create a program that is flexible and fun. She realises that denial and discipline doesn't work for the long term and that gradual lifelong changes are what helps us achieve our health goals.
Hayley chatted informally with me about my health, medication, exercise and aches and pain. After a 90 min massage (that felt like 15 mins) my whole body was relaxed and I felt great. I have made another appointment and will put this on my regular to do list.
Some of the benefits of massage from AAMT
- Relief from pain due to musculoskeletal injuries and other causes
- Trigger point massage may be very beneficial in relieving back pain
- Massage has been shown to reduce subclinical depression
- Massage stimulates the immune system by increasing blood flow and lymph drainage
- Helps clear muscles of lactic and uric acid that build up during exercise and relaxes muscle hypertonicityas well as relieves muscle tension
- Improves muscle tone and delays muscle atrophy resulting from inactivity
- Massage assists the body's natural ability to heal itself. It relaxes and tones the muscles preventing injuries, increases circulation and therefore improves the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to all body cells
Do yourself a favour and book in for a treat with one of our specialised packages. You will leave HideAway Haven feeling great